High-Pressure Coating Equipment for Polyurea
If you would like to add polyurea projects to your lineup, the Reactor E-10hp High Pressure Proportioner is a smart, affordable investment that can help your business grow.
The Reactor E-10hp provides the high pressure power and performance you need to spray polyurea coatings. It is lightweight and portable – and runs on residential power so you don’t need to invest in a generator.
Fast start-up times
With the system’s innovative boost heat and insulated tanks, material heats up fast so you’re up and running sooner. In fact, you are ready to spray in 20 minutes*, compared to over an hour startup time on a standard Reactor E-10. See chart below.
Use this chart to determine which Reactor E-10 model is best suited for your application needs. This chart determines recirculation times and tank temperatures necessary to achieve your final spraying temperature.
*With a 240V model
- Curved portion of line represents tank temperature.
- Straight vertical portion of line represents Delta T of primary heaters.
To calculate necessary tank temps, subtract Delta T from your desired spray temperatures.
- Ideal for small to medium projects such as terraces, pools, balconies, tanks, truck bedliners, secondary containment and waterproofing
- Heats material fast for better productivity
- Portable, compact and easy to maneuver
- Easy to use
- Uses standard residential electrical outlet
This chart determines material output based on pressure and selected mix chamber.
- At 2200 psi with an AW2222 mix chamber, output is nearly 0.9 gpm
- At 1800 psi with an AR2929 mix chamber, output is nearly 1 gpm